2.28.2010

Oakley's Visitors

We haven't had as many visitors this time around... partly because this is #2, and mostly I think we because we have to be so careful with Oakley and all the illnesses that are around this time of year. So it has been nice to have the few visitors that we've had. Once again, Dakota and I are getting a little bit of cabin fever.

My mom came the day Oakley was born and stayed for about a week to help with Dakota. Aunty Anna also came up a couple days after his birth. Doug's immediate family also came up the night he was born and Jichan and Marsha came up again last week too.

Two of my best friends came up to visit me from Salt Lake. They left the kiddies at home this time b/c we are so careful about germs, but it was so good to see them and fun to see how much we've grown in the last 2 years. The three of us got together around the same time after I had Dakota and we've now gone from 2 kids to *almost* 5! Elisa is about to have a baby in the next few weeks which will make 5! I've know both these ladies for 14 years! We were just kids in school and now we are having kids of our own! CRAZY!
Before...


Now...


We've also had a few other visitors... Aunt Merlene and Uncle Allen, my friend Nicole Norris, Doug's friends the Keller's, and visiting teachers and our home teacher.

5 comments:

Shanna said...

I wish I could come visit!!!!! Love you guys :)

The Pierces said...

Holy cow!!! Did you have to put that picture up. I look like a beached whale! =P

Manning's said...

Elisa- You do NOT look fat... geez.. I'm going to have to drill this into your head.. We ALL look great.. hello...we've had children and you're a month from being due! :0) What I think is kinda creepy Kass is those two pix of us above look almost identical to me.. it's kinda weird.

The Pierces said...

Lynn-It's because you're wearing a stripy shirt in both pictures. Lol! I thought the same thing. =) Next picture is with all the babies!

Samantha said...

:( drew wants me to say sorry it only says home teacher