Oakley is improving every day. He gained 2oz since we left the hospital and his color is getting better and better. We had to go for bili checks 2 days in a row, but it finally lowered enough to take him off the bili bed last night! Now we are left with oxygen which he will be on until next Wednesday. At that point, the doctor will check his stats and re-evaluate.
He is such a handsome good baby boy! We love having him home. He smiles a ton and is really content for the most part. He loves to be talked to and sung to. And he'll turn his head towards your voice. He is still very small but kind of lanky. He has super long arms and legs so the preemie stuff fits his waist perfect but his limbs always hang out! :)
We love to be able to hold him now that he is off the lights. He is a great breast-feeder compared to Dakota at this age. And last night he only woke up once to eat in 7 hours! It was so nice to finally get a little sleep!
He is just so cute and we love him so much! What else can I say??!!
5 comments:
He is a gorgeous little boy!! I'll bet it's so wonderful to have him home with you... congratulations :)
LOVE the hair. What a doll!
AWWWW! These pix are super cute!
I am glad he's doing better! You are all in our prayers! PS He's adorable
What a sweet tiny little guy! I am so happy for you and your family. I hope he continues to progress and improve.
Post a Comment