2.18.2010

First Bath-11 Days Old

With all the tubes and machines, we've resorted to sponge baths for the first week and half. But on Valentine's Day (Sunday), his umbilical cord fell off and so did one of the patches that holds his oxygen on his face...so I decided to give him a quick bath! He loved it. Just like his sister did. I'm so glad I have good water babies so far!


I gave him another bath today and it was so nice just to be able to get him totally clean and put on baby lotion and let him relax! At last, we are cord, machine and residue free!! Now I can finally just enjoy my sweet newborn baby in all his yummy-ness!

5 comments:

Bre said...

He is absolutely precious!!! I love the pictures you took of him-you definitely have a special talent! :)

Manning's said...

Cuteness! I love the last picture. He is so tiny! I can't remember Kalea being that small but they said when we took her home that she was 5 lbs 10 oz... that's sooooo small!!!

Lisa said...

He is so little and so cute! I am glad he was able to go home so soon. It probably is nice to have a wire-free baby!

Our story said...

he is adorable.i can't believe how tiny he is.

Brienne Alder said...

I love the updates. I love reading and looking at everyone else's blog's. You really do have one talented eye. LOVE the pictures.
p.s. so excited for tonight...