8.17.2009

Skipping Day 200

So I was going to do a post today about how I only have 200 days to go... But I went to the doctor this morning and baby measured 2 days ahead again, so they are moving my due date up 2 days. So I skipped 200 days and went straight to 198 today. I'm not complaining... 2 days isn't much, but every day counts when you're pregnant!

So baby bean is doing great. Measuring over 2 inches long now. It wasn't moving around as much as Dakota did in her u/s at this time, but heartbeat was strong and it did look right at us and waved and we saw its little feet kicking. One of the pictures we got had a stunning view of the facial profile and its amazing all the detail you can see already.

We go back for another check in 4 weeks since everything is going well. I get to stop taking progesterone supplements and my morning sickness is already wearing off, which is a nice change from my pregnancy with Dakota where I was very ill until 16 weeks. Don't get me wrong, I still don't feel great, but its definitely better.

So I'm predicting boy with all the differences I feel. Doug and I also observed today that maybe we'll get a mellow baby to counteract the crazy energetic little girl we have now :)

For now, here are a couple pics of the little one:
Profile of baby..if you look closely you can see the eye, nose and open mouth....

Clear shot of baby's leg and foot kicking....

2 comments:

Our story said...

great pics.I love seeing the little miracles in there.I am guessing it's a boy too.

The Finlinsons said...

oh, that's so crazy that you can already see so many details of the baby! ....oh....makes me want another one....except for the morning sickness stuff. Also, I would say boy as well.