had her baby over the weekend and I got to go see her when she was just hours old! She is beautiful and looks exactly like my friend, Lynn. She was tiny... about the same size Dakota was at birth. It got me so excited to think about having another one of these little tiny babies in only 6 more months! Seems kind of crazy that I get to do this again. I'm so thankful that I get to. But enough about me and my bean... here is beautiful Kale'a Manning! Congratulations Lynn and Drew! You are like family to me and I'm so happy for you and your beautiful family! She's seriously darling. I love her like my own.

2 comments:
Wow, she is a BEAUTIFUL baby. I was looking at pictures of when Eden was days old...I think she kind of looked funny. haha.
She is a gorgeous baby!
Post a Comment