8.08.2009

My first Ice Cream Cone

Koda's very first ice cream cone of her own! I wish I had my good camera with me for this but it was unplanned! I got her a little kid's cone from McD's and I licked a good portion of the top half off and then let her at it. She did pretty good. Made a mess. But I just threw her in the bathtub soon as we got home anyways. It was classic. She had ice cream all over her face!

Prior to this, we walked to Mc D's so I could get a redbox and I let her play in the playland. She climbed up where I couldn't see her, but every time I saw another kid attempt to enter the same tunnel she was in, I heard her squeal in a possessive tone, and I'd see the kid come back out. I was laughing but I kind of felt bad that my kid was being a little bully. I urged the other kids just to go on past her and eventually she got bored and came back down. I just thought it was funny.

No comments: