Baby had a strong hearbeat and had grown since Monday. The bleeding was caused by the placenta which is growing on top of my cervix. I have a complete previa right now. Basically, its blocking the birth canal. Because I'm still early on, they are hoping the placenta will move off of the cervix as my uterus gets bigger. So, it is something they will keep an eye on. It can cause lots of problems down the road but for now everything is okay. Although, I can expect more bleeding.
I am so grateful the baby is okay and that for now, everything looks alright. I am praying the placenta will eventually move and that I won't have further problems with it.
We did get a good shot of the crotch, and although its too early to be certain, we have a good idea what the gender will be... so cast your votes! We may be finding out for sure in only a couple more weeks!
3 comments:
I'm glad that you and the baby are alright. That would scare me to death as well.
Take it easy. I vote that it is a boy!
I had a marginal previa at my 20-week ultrasound with Bailey. We did another one at 30 weeks and it had moved out of the way thankfully. They said it does that about 90% of the time so I'll pray that it does for you too!
Post a Comment