This past month has flown by since Dakota's birthday. We've practically been out of town for the entire month. But one month is all it takes for this little miss to grow and change!
She is such a little character and so fun to be around these days. She giggles and laughs and squeals... It's just so amazing being a mom.
This month she has really developed a ton and I am getting a glimpse at what she'll be like and sound like as a toddler.
*The big one... she learned to WALK
*She likes green beans out of a can now but still hates peas
*She can do the actions for "Patty Cake", "Do As I'm Doing", and "The Wheels on the Bus"
*She signs: "milk, all done, more, hi/bye, nigh-night, drink, eat, bath and I.Love.You.THIS.much!"
*Still loves Peek-a-boo
*Down to 3 bottles a day and drinks out of a sippy cup on her own without spilling
*Lots more table food: noodles, beans, bananas (holds it herself and takes bites), PB sandwich, diced peaches and pears, LOVES spaghetti, deli meat, goldfish crackers, instant oatmeal, hard boiled egg whites, ground beef, shredded chicken, sauteed zucchini and squash, canned carrots, ravioli, imitation crab
*Likes to eat off a fork now
*Can stand up from sitting without any help or pulling up on something (strong legs!)
*Pretends to jabber on the phone all the time with baby banter interspersed with social laughing
*She nods her head 'yes'
*Gives Eskimo kisses
*TOTALLY can recognize chocolate in any form from miles away
*Says: "Mamma, Dadda, yes, dah (there she is), duck, this, please, ba-bye" and I'm sure a bunch of other stuff, but I don't speak her language ;) lol
*She goes down to sleep without being swaddled, and without crying and pretty much sleeps thru the entire night now, but she still liked to be swaddled up until this month!
*Still likes her binky but mostly just for naps and bedtime or when she's scared, sick, or sad
*Has a little Nemo doll she adores but not really attached to a specific blanket
Every day this girl does something new that makes us laugh. I couldn't ask for a better baby! She's so easy I think... she's funny and smart and soo sooo cute! Can't believe we're on our way thru year #2!
1 comment:
Congrats on walking Kota! :o)
Post a Comment