4.12.2009

Happy Easter!!

Dakota was about 8 days old last year on Easter... It's crazy to think about how much she's grown and changed since then! Even though we are out of town, the Easter Bunny still managed to put together a surprise for her to wake up to. She smiled all the way down the stairs and saw all the fun treats waiting on her high chair. She loves chocolate but it always seems to make a mess... so I thought maybe M'n'M's would be the perfect solution...and they were! They are the perfect size for her and they melt in her mouth.. not in her hand ;) I put just a couple pieces in each egg and she had fun shaking them and eating them of course! She also got a new sippy cup, a Little People Easter edition, a milk chocolate duck, a bunny full of bubbles and some candy. The Easter Bunny did great! Then we put on her adorable Easter dress that my aunts sent her last year at my baby shower (Thanks Kim and Shelley)! She snacked on chocolate all thru church, with little damage... and after her nap we had a little Easter Egg hunt outside with the kids. We had a wonderful dinner and the day was great. Here are some Easter pics, check my photog blog for more dress pictures that are sooo cute!









3 comments:

The Finlinsons said...

I love that last picture. I saw it on Facebook first. And it's crazy to see how much these kids of ours have been growing! Eden turns 1 NEXT MONTH! Crazy.

Our story said...

She is so cute.I love the dress.Doesn't haveing kids make the holidays just so much more fun?

Jared and Adrianne Blake said...

Pretty dress!