
She is so cute and cracks us up on a daily basis!
So today she was riding on her horsey that Jichan gave her... Doug was rocking her back and forth on her giant stuffed horse and rocked a little too far forward and Dakota bonked her forehead on the pole of her Jumperoo. She put her hand up to her head and looked on the verge of crying. Doug was just sitting there and in an effort to help him comfort her, I said... "Babe, kiss it better". Right then, Dakota leans forward and kisses the pole... ALL BETTER! :) Doug and I were in tears laughing. She totally thought I was telling her to kiss the pole better.
A few other cute things... she learned to blow on Doug's duck call and will walk around the house just puffing on the duck call.
Also today, she has this pink sand bucket with a plastic shovel that I got for a dollar. She loves it. She likes to put the bucket on her head and be silly. But today, she was sticking the shovel into the laundry basket, then putting it back in the bucket and stirring it around like she was baking something. She did this over and over and occasionally put the shovel up to her mouth and pretended to taste it. Then she brought the shovel over for me to taste. I don't know what she thought she was making but it was clear she was imagining something. And she was doing this for at least fifteen minutes. I thought it was really cute and smart of her.
No comments:
Post a Comment