5.09.2009
Play Play Play
That is what we did today... Or at least Dakota did. I tried to get a little bit done but some days I just give in to my baby and enjoy spending time with her. She loves to play with her ball lately. Today when we came home from grocery shopping, my dear neighbor was out front and played with Dakota while I brought my groceries in. Dakota was having so much fun playing ball with her, that I couldn't resist... had to whip out the camera. Today she finally learned how to release the ball to send it back to someone. Playing ball is much more fun now. :) After about an hour of playing out front, we met Jichan and Grandma Ma at the cabin to see the new cows and send home some goodies for Mother's Day. And of course... PLAY. Luckily Grandma Ma loves to play with the kiddies. All three of us sat down and laughed as Koda ran between us, passing the ball around and giggling. She also did a little exploring in the bushes, the dirt, and grass. Then we headed back to check out the new dexter cows. They are more docile than the ones we had last year, and came pretty close to us. Dakota tried to approach them a few times but eventually they always got spooked and backed away. It was a fun relaxing day. Although, Dakota didn't walk away unscathed. She skinned her knees a couple times and bonked her head on the sidewalk. But I was surprised that when she skinned her knees, she just got right back up and kept going. Sometimes she's really girly, and other times she's rough and tough. Needless to say, Dakota was pretty tired tonight.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that third picture reminds me of Lucy and the kind of expressions that she makes. For the first time our girls look related!
I love those pictures! She is getting so big I can't believe it! I'm so jealous that she keeps things in her hair. Eden pulls everything out of her hair so fast and it makes me sad. And yes, Tyson and I are moving to Kansas City in July. :(
Post a Comment