Today I had to run a few errands and exchange some clothes at the store. Just as we were about to leave, Dakota was getting super antsy, so I let her out of the cart so she could walk as we left the store and stretch her legs. She was right behind me as I rolled the cart to its home... I stacked it in with the others by the front door and when I turned around, she was gone! I walked back towards the registers and as I rounded the corner this is what I saw:

This girl is so quick and so mischievous! If she's already taking off on her own to do things like this, I am in BIG trouble when she's 2 or 3 or 4... or probably the rest of her life! But she does make me laugh :)
3 comments:
Oh yes it only gets worse! the older they get the more independent and wondering they get!
Ah, reminds me of when I found Lucy on the top shelf of the fridge. Where do they think they're going?
Yep, you will have your hands full.Talan won't even get in the cart anymore he runs around everywhere I spend more time chasing him then shopping.
Post a Comment