IHC (the company I work for) rented out our local Aquatic Center tonight for all the employees. Doug and I have been wanting to check it out since we moved here, but haven't had the chance. So, we decided to take Dakota and have a family swim night! I thought she would like it since she loves her baths. It was a little cooler than her bath, so at first she wasn't sure what to think, but after she got use to the water, she started kicking her feet and loved wading around with mamma and daddy. I think we'll try to take her a few more times this summer. Doesn't she look ADORABLE in her little swim suit?!?

Family pic..

In the water...

Afterward...
4 comments:
Dang cute swimsuit!
That swimsuit is darling! I can't wait to see her when I visit Grandma D's tomorrow!
She is so stinkin cute! You look beautiful by the way!
So cute! She is going to be huge by the time I see her again! :(
Lynn
Post a Comment