6.01.2008

Cut'n'Color

As Amanda would say... pictures of me, by me :)


I haven't had my hair done since I was almost 3 months prego and now Dakota is almost 3 months old(for you men out there...just so you know, that's a really long time for a girl)! So, I decided I was going to treat myself after my pregnancy/delivery by getting a makeover when I got my first paycheck post maternity leave. I feel like a new person! Whattaya think??!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE HAIR!!! :) You look great! Lynn

Shanna said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Sooooo cute :)

AW said...

Very cute cut and color! You take much better glamour shots than I do... you look ready for America's Next Top Model! Can't wait to see you in a month!

CAMI said...

They did a very good job I like your hair a lot!

Lisa said...

So! Dang! Cute! love it love it love it! and I seriously can't believe you went that long. I can barely stand 2 months without getting my hair done!