Dakota has finally outgrown the newborn hammock in her bathtub this week. So, I converted it to the back rest position and tried seating her in the tub for bathtime. At first, she wasn't really sure what to think, but then she got really really excited and happy that she was sitting up like a big girl! She was being ADORABLE. I couldn't stop snapping pictures. When I stopped to look at them, I realized how big she looks now, compared to her first bath. So here are pictures from 5 days old, 5 weeks old, and now 10 weeks old! Can you believe how much she's grown???


3 comments:
She's getting so big, well for Dakota, she still looks tinsy to me! Can't wait to meet the little lady in July!
Oh i love this last picture! I luv bath time!
She is getting big! wow...time goes by fast!
Post a Comment