5.14.2008

Dakota is 2 months old!


Happy 2 Month Birthday to Dakota! I can't believe it's already been that long! And in other ways...it feels like she's been here forever. Took her to her 2 month doctor check today. She is now weighing in at exactly 10 lbs. and measures 21 1/2" long. She has grown so much since she was born. My teeny tiny baby is no longer teeny tiny. She's still petite but almost twice as big! She also had to get her immunizations today--3 shots total. She did great though. She screamed and went red in the face and gave the pouty lip each time they poked her, but as soon as it was over, I picked her up and she immediately calmed down and then went to sleep. She's such a good baby. I went back to work last week (part-time) and she has been staying with a neighbor half the day until Doug can pick her up. Then he takes care of her till I get home. I have been so impressed with how well she's done and the neighbor can't stop talking about what a great baby she is! We know... :)

3 comments:

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

How adorable!!! She's a doll! :) So happy for y'all!!!

CAMI said...

Happy 2 months! I know it goes by so fast! just wait - Heathers already 7 and a half! Im glad you have a blog now! ps i want to talk to you on the phone- when you get a chance call me k

Lisa said...

She is SO cute! I can't believe it's already been two months! In two more months, I'll be a mommy too!