5.21.2008

Charming Dakota


On Saturday, we drove down to Salt Lake area to visit my friend Shanna from D.C. whose parents live in Centerville. She was in town for her brother's wedding and got to meet Dakota for the first time. Dakota LOVED her! She was being so friendly that day, smiling and trying to talk to Shanna. Then we went to visit Jichan who lives just down the street. Grandma D came up to visit as well and Dakota smiled and coo'd for her. She was being so cute! We also went to a BBQ that evening at my cousin Alene's house and again, Dakota was so friendly...smiling and even laughing for my cousin David's wife, Kelly. I've never seen her be so cute with people she's not familiar with! She was in a really great mood that entire day and I'm pretty sure she charmed quite a few hearts!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

She certainly charmed me :) What a cutie! I'm sad I don't live closer to see you guys more often. I'm glad she was in a good mood Saturday - thanks so much for coming down to visit!!!