Day 4
We were home the entire day and it was nakey time for the most part. She went in the potty all day by herself. It is still in the living room. I put a pull-up on her for naptime and bedtime. Doug and I went out for Temple night in the evening and some ward members watched our kids. Dakota did have one pee accident while with them only b/c I think they forgot to take her to the potty and remind her to go. Otherwise, awesome day!!
Day 5
SO SO proud of her! She went on the potty all day. Even told me while swimming in our kiddie pool out back that she needed to go and we came in and peed on the potty. Still was nakey time most the day except for nap. In the evening, we went to dinner at a restaurant and she wet her pants just a little but finished on the restaurant toilet. We also attended the fair. I took her to the public potty right when we arrived and right before we left and both times she peed and had NO accidents the rest the night! Pull-up to bed and I am feeling pretty proud and relieved!
1 comment:
I'm so glad that she is making great progress! This is giving me great ideas for when I start with Lily!
Post a Comment