Have I mentioned my baby is a fish at heart? Oh yeah... She could play in the water all day. Today I went to the local pool with my friend Brie and her little Brookee. They have a nice large kiddie pool. It was the first time Dakota felt comfortable enough in the pool to swim without grasping onto me. She could stand and walk around and never went too deep so I let her be a little independent. She loved it! She was content wading around in the 1 foot deep water for almost 2 hours! And I just sat there in the shallow end watching her and making sure she didn't drown. All was well. I think by the end of summer she is going to be quite the little swimmer. When it was time to go, she tried to walk back into the pool in her clothes and I told her we were going and to tell the pool "bye bye". Her lower lip immediately began to quiver and the tears started. Poor baby. She could swim 24 hours a day. The truth is, I probably could too! :)

2 comments:
OOO I look so hot. JK not all that atractive at all. so sorry to all of your readers who have to see this beautiful pitcure of me.....LOL
how fun! I love taking Heather swimming!
Ps its halli like in Halle berry the atress.
Post a Comment