7.28.2009

Catch up

We spent the weekend in SLC so I could work a show. On the way down, we stopped in C-ville to play with Aunt Rach and cousins Lucy and Link. They filled up their little kiddie pool which Dakota was pleased to just sit in and play. They also had this cool ball sprinkler gadget that the girls played with together in the yard. Afterward, I headed to a photo shoot at Wheeler Farm and my dear sissy, Aunty Anna, came to watch Dakota while I took pictures. They spend a lot of time looking at the duck pond b/c Dakota likes ducks and can say "Duhchk"(sounds german). She had a great time. Thanks Bri!





Last weekend I worked at the Kamas Days Fiesta in the mountains above Park City. They have a rodeo and demolition derby and I worked in a food stand selling smoothies (friend's business). Anyhow, my Aunt Karla and Uncle Steve were kind enough to let us stay at their home while I worked and they watched Dakota for me. They were so cute and planned all these activities for her. I'm sure since we've been home, she thinks I'm boring! :) They took her to park both days, and also to the aquarium for a day. They are so sweet and she adored them by the time we left. So here are a few pics they took with my camera while they were having fun without me...


They have this little decorative bench that was just Koda's size. She also loved the animals that usually sit on it :)

No comments: