Lately I'm not sure if I gave birth to a little girl or a monkey. This girl can climb! She is up on everything these days. Right now she is obsessed with climbing up on the couch and today she climbed all the way on top of the headrests. She's crazy! It's not the best picture b/c I only had my phone camera handy when I caught her, but here's my little monkey.....
6 comments:
That's really a way cute picture of her. She is so dang cute!
don't you love their "no fear" attitude. It gives their mom's heart attacks but they are having a great time.
Oh I think she is such a doll! I love how I personally have never seen her sit still for more than 10 seconds. It's hard for me to imagine her asleep.
Sometimes I think I gave birth to a monkey too...
Kass!! I was so excited to run across your blog today! It looks like you and your cute family are doing great. Hope all is well!
Cute baby! From Karla
Post a Comment