
morning sickness! I get very sick after looking at a computer screen after only a short period of time. With the sickness and demands of a 1-year-old, it is becoming increasingly hard to keep it a secret.... So...... We are pleased to announce the expected arrival of Namba 2 (#2) coming in 2010! I am going on my 9th week and have been very nauseated and tired for the last few weeks. Otherwise we're doing great! We got to see and hear the baby's heartbeat today and everything looked good. We are very excited to expand our family and for Dakota to have a sibling!I do have lots to catch up on, especially all of the ways Dakota is changing and learning every day. So stay tuned for updates as I feel better!
4 comments:
Wow! Congratulations! I only gets harder from here...but you're tough!
CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting....except for the morning sickness! Loves :)
YAY!!!! Congrats! We really DO need to catch up. Love you!
Congratulations Kass. Good luck with the sickness, hopefully it doesn't stick around too long.
Post a Comment