11.20.2008
When it rains, It Pours...
And when Dakota gets going... she really gets going. Monday she really started to crawl for real... This morning, Doug went to get her up and she was sitting on her own in her crib (she could sit before but not get into the sitting position on her own till now)... this afternoon I went to get her up from her nap and she was still swaddled waste down, but had pulled herself up on the side of her crib into standing position... AND if that wasn't enough... TONIGHT (a lot for one day) she also managed to go from the sitting position to standing where she toppled over after a second... but still!! In less than a week this girl has gone from stationary sitting and proximal rolling around to standing up on her own? Not even holding onto anything... just plopped those feet flat on the ground, butt in the air, and stood straight up. My mom has been telling me how I walked at 9 months old. I've been thinking... no way Dakota will follow in my foot-steps ;) ...she's just barely learning to crawl. I may be eating my words... this child very well might be walking by 9 months! Somebody help me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment