11.17.2008

My Stalker

Ever get that feeling like someone's following you? You look behind you, and no one is there... Then you look down, and there she is! She's 25 inches, about 16 pounds, brown hair, dark eyes... looks surprisingly like my husband... You got it...it's Dakota! She can crawl! I sat her down in the hall tonight while I started her bath. I turned around a second later to check on her, and she was at my feet. She's getting really good now at getting around. And if that's not enough, she's starting to pull herself up onto everything! Help! Isn't she suppose to just crawl for awhile before she starts wanting to stand up and walk?? Time to lower her crib mattress! This girl is determined!

1 comment:

Nicole Norris said...

How fun! I always felt that my kids were happier when they could crawl because they had more freedom. Good luck baby proofing!