We have been sick at our house most of the week... Dakota is getting over a sinus infection so we've just hung around the house most of the weekend. Its amazing to me how much this girl has learned in the last week. I was trying to do some laundry tonight so I could pack for this week, and only left Dakota sitting on the living-room floor for a moment while I grabbed her laundry basket upstairs. As I was coming downstairs, and clearing the wall, I noticed she wasn't where I left her(I expected nothing less) but couldn't see her even near the spot I left. In my mind, I was thinking, "oh no, where did she go, what is she into??" ...A couple more steps and this is what I find:


She LOVES the movie Finding Nemo. I think she pretty much likes anything having to do with water. But its the only video lately that captures her attention for more than 1 minute. She looked like she was trying to grab the fish on the screen. It was so cute. But so naughty! I can't believe she did that in the 30 seconds I was gone. Ever since she learned to crawl, there's no stopping her!!
She also looked so big in her baby bathtub tonight that I had to snap a couple shots...


My little girl isn't so little any more... :(
2 comments:
It is so fun to see her reach all these amazing milestones. She just gets cuter and cuter!
Just wait til March! It's Carter's birthday today!! It is so sad, exciting, and crazy at the same time!!!! And I am going to have to say you are definitely going to have an early walker! :)
Post a Comment