Doug reserved the New Orleans room at the Old Rock Church Providence Inn Bed and Breakfast. It was fabulous! Only 5 minutes from our home, but a whole different world. Jichan watched Dakota overnight while we celebrated. We had a beautiful canopy bed, with a columned jet tub. We ate, we shopped, we bathed... and we slept--without interruption! :)
The last two years of our marriage happen to also be the first two. We have had joys and sorrow, struggles and blessings, death and birth. But the greatest part, is that we are still together through it all.
My husband is one of the sweetest, most tender-hearted people. He is accepting and loving of everyone. He's the greatest mountain man I know, and I trust him with my life! He is my greatest example. If he doesn't understand me, then no one does. He is my purpose and my life now. I'm so grateful for his sacrifice as he works full time and goes to school full time to care for our family now and in the future. And the addition of Dakota into our family this year has been the most wonderful thing of all to happen to us. I love both of them so very much and don't know where I'd be without them. I love you babe! Happy Anniversary and here's to the next 2 years! Cheer cheer my good lady ;) (inside joke)
6 comments:
Happy Anniversay! We would've called, but were totally consumed with election coverage, and well...figured you guys would want some adult alone time :)
Congrats! Isn't it great to be married to your best friend!
happy Anniversary for your family !
Happy anniversary! Loved the lil lady bug costume!
Congratulations Kass. I am so glad you are so happy. I was just thinking about our adentures in NOVA earlier today! My, how things can change in 3 year's time!
Cute blog! This will be fun to keep in touch this way... never mind we only live a few blocks apart. haha. I sent an invite for mine. Hopefully you will get it.
Post a Comment