12.12.2009

My big little girl...

Well we decided to make the big transition to a toddler bed this weekend. I've been dreading this b/c of how active Dakota is. I was afraid it was going to ruin her perfect sleep routine. We all went to the store together to get it and spent the afternoon all putting it together. Dakota was thrilled to have a bed her size and climbed up on and in it as soon as it was done!


Night #1
We did her nightly bedtime routine and she went right to bed, didn't move from where I laid her down and fell right to sleep!

It can't be this easy, can it?

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I am sooo jealous! We have been trying to get Syd to sleep in her toddler bed with no success. It's been five nights and she has slept with us. Ugh!