We went to Aunt Julie's house for a Christmas party with Doug's side of the family. We had some good food and everyone brought an item to auction off. We all got paper money just for coming and they held an auction after dinner and you could bid on what you wanted. There was a Cabela's gift card which everyone knew Doug would want. And there was a children's book "If You Take a Mouse to the Movies" along with the stuffed animal mouse. From the beginning, Dakota brought me the mouse and kept saying "mouse, mouse" so I knew she liked it. So I helped her bid on it and she won :) She's been carrying that mouse around ever since! She also won a pig beanie baby and Doug got the Cabela's. I also won a Cold Stone's gift card. All in all it was a really fun night and Dakota had a blast with all the 2nd cousins that are her age.
Trey and Dakota stickin' close to the dessert table :)

Dakota and Eden... it looks like Dakota took the phone or something from Eden, but really she just was upset that I was taking a picture of them.

Me and my cute big girl!

Josh and Rach

Didn't know Dakota had made it into this picture.... :)

My big girl

Dakota and Braden

Dakota and McKell
No comments:
Post a Comment