We went up to the property to see the fall colors and hopefully get a family picture... there wasn't much left of the colors... the unexpected snowstorm last week cut them short! But we found a couple good spots and even got a decent family picture!
Very Cute! You are amazingly talented you can take your pictures and be in the pictures at the same time! j/k I am assuming the timer on your camera works well.
I looked up your website. You take ADORABLE Pictures! Very talented. I would love for you to do my new born pictures for my little boy... except you will probably be going into labor around the same time as me!
I would love to get together sometime, whether it be for lunch or working on cute BOY crafts :)
3 comments:
great pictures!
Very Cute! You are amazingly talented you can take your pictures and be in the pictures at the same time! j/k I am assuming the timer on your camera works well.
Hey Kass
I looked up your website. You take ADORABLE Pictures! Very talented. I would love for you to do my new born pictures for my little boy... except you will probably be going into labor around the same time as me!
I would love to get together sometime, whether it be for lunch or working on cute BOY crafts :)
Post a Comment