
Here is me before the ultrasound... MUCH bigger than I was with Dakota.... almost half way!
This little guy just hid in a corner behind the placenta and we really had to mess with him to see his face, so this is the only decent shot we got. He doesn't move around as much as his sister! I don't feel him as much and he was much calmer on u/s than Dakota was. When he finally showed his face, we were both surprised that he didn't look anything like Dakota did on her 3-D. I think this guy is gonna look a little different. Doug thinks he will look more like me. Maybe...

This baby boy doesn't even compete with Dakota's buddha belly!

It's definitely a boy....
3 comments:
YAY! A whole new adventure! Is that really his ultrasound picture on there? Cause I actually think he looks like Doug.
Yea! Congrats!!
How exciting!!! Congrats.
Post a Comment