9.26.2009

Little Girl

My little girl and her wanna-be pig tails. She still doesn't have much hair to work with but the sections she does have are getting longer, so I thought I'd try some faux pigtails. I think they make her look too grown up! My baby is turning into a little girl... It's a bitter-sweet feeling. Anyways... just a few snapshots of my silly girl eating lunch and looking much too big to be my little baby!



2 comments:

The Finlinsons said...

That is so adorable!! I love the hairdo, I wish Eden's hair would do that. I've tried and it just doesn't seem to work out. Its just not quite long enough on top I guess. But it does make Dakota look A LOT more grown up!! Isn't it sad to see our little babies get so big?

Nicole Norris said...

I love the pigtails! So cute. Well don't worry you have another baby on the way!