10.10.2009

Pumpkin Paradise

It's that time of year again... I LOVE fall! And we were so excited to go back to our favorite pumpkin patch! We planned to go today for a couple of weeks, and then we found out that Hardware Ranch was also having a fall fest with painting pumkins and hay rides. So, we decided maybe we needed to check that out too!

We invited Josh and Rachel and kids up and we all drove up the canyon. It was pretty chilly and we had to bundle up. Josh stayed with the baby in the car so he wouldn't freeze and the rest of us jumped on a hay-ride pulled by horses. The girls loved it! Afterward, we got to see the horses and they were pretty thrilled about that too. Then we headed to Paradise, to our charming little pumpkin patch. Again, it was pretty cold, so we got some hot apple cider and the girls climbed onto the wagon and we headed out into the patch! Dakota was pretty excited about all the "papples". She tried to pick the first 3 she saw up, but they weighed more than her, so she just patted their stems :) She enjoyed a bit of all of our ciders and we picked a couple of pumpkins out and headed back to pay. The girls were most excited I think, about a little playground they had next to the patch and even though they were freezing, they played till it was time to go! :)

It's so fun to watch them grow and become better friends the older they get! We had a wonderful time but we were very happy to come back to a warm home and enjoy a nice dinner with family! Hopefully next year will be just as fun!












P.S. I don't know why I didn't end up with any pictures of Josh, but he was there :)

1 comment:

Nicole Norris said...

You take the greatest pictures. I wish I could have a full time photographer just follow my kids around and capture all of those everyday moments.