10.08.2009

Words

Just wanted to record all the words Dakota knows how to say right now (at least all the ones I can remember):

please, thank you, this, ball, bubble, eye, egg, teeth, nose, no, turkey, dadda, mamma, drinks, show, shoes, cheese, bath, fish, cake, two, three, whoa, wow, uh-oh, cookie, nigh-night, bye-bye, hello, hi, yay, Elmo (ya-ya), Nemo, juice, yeah, binky, umm, duck, there-she-is, kiss, keys, girl, boy, choo-choo, apple, banana, moose, wee, boat, go, car, book, sit, help ("howm"), house, hat, got it, treat tweet & tree (which all sound like "teet"), this,

She also makes noises for: Duck, Horse, Cow, Rooster, Monkey, Lion, Bear, Elephant, Cat, Dog, Snake, Bird, Car, Train

She also pretends to smell flowers by sniffing loudly whenever she sees one. And she still signs: more, drink, bath, eat and hi/bye/nigh-night.

1 comment:

The Finlinsons said...

I just thought I would tell you that I love hearing the updates on Dakota's milestones and things. I'll tell ya...Eden sure can say a lot...and DOES say a lot...but Dakota has by far got her beat on physical skills! Amazing how kids are different. p.s. I still think that ultrasound picture still kinda looks like Doug. :)