There comes a time when you realize your baby is definitely your child. Today was one of those days. We had a slow morning and just relaxed. Then we all gathered for lunch for some gourmet pizza from Blue Dog. It was very yummy but kind of expensive. After hanging around most of the day, we finally headed over to the beach. I have always loved the water... swimming, boating, lakes, rivers, and especially the beach! I am simply a happier person when I am by water. My dream home would have a view of a lake or ocean. Or at the very least, a short walk to one. Today it was sunny and relaxing and made me miss living by a beach oh so much! Dakota of course loves it, and she played on the shore in the sand for over an hour. She is definitely a water baby like me. She and I both can't get enough! I.love.the.beach.
1 comment:
Oh it looks like you are having a great time! The views are GORGEOUS!!!
Post a Comment