2.12.2009

Trouble with a capital T!

So the other morning, I was just sitting on the couch doing some work on my computer and watching Dakota play on the floor in front of me. She has an obsession lately with opening and shutting the cupboards to our TV stand... she likes to hear them slam shut. Anyhow, I was focusing on my computer for less than a minute when I look up... this is what I find... Not only has she dumped the games out of the cupboard, she also found our box full of playing cards and somehow managed to spread about ten different decks all over our floor in less than 60 seconds! Seriously! I don't know what I'm gonna do with this girl! ;)

While I grabbed the camera, she was headed for the movie drawer, but I had to put an end to it before she could have any more "fun". Look at that guilty face.

No comments: