2.25.2009
Storybook
Ok, we are staying in Bountiful for a week, while I am nannying for a family. Dakota's latest thing is to pull everything out of drawers, baskets, etc. One at a time, usually. She loves "helping" with laundry. Anyhow, I guess the suitcase was unzipped and I left her to go to the bathroom. When I came back, this is what I found... She graciously unpacked our bag for me :) Granted, it went from folded neatly in case, to an unfolded pile on the floor, but she was having so much fun, all I could do was take pictures. She's so thrilled by every item she pulls out... Such a character! I can't help but laugh out loud when I look at this series of pictures. I called it storybook b/c looking at all of them consecutively clearly tells her story of unpacking. (And no, the first few are not of the same sock... she has a bunch of matching socks and she took each one out one at a time!)




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha. It's so weird that kids go straight for socks. Eden will do that too, pull stuff out of drawers...but when it comes to socks, they are her FAVORITE. Pull them off her feet, play with them, stretch them out, eat them.
Post a Comment