For those of you that don't know, that is an acronym for Stay At Home Mom. I am officially a SAHM today! I am so excited. Today was my last day of work. I just couldn't stand to miss out on any more time with my almost 1 year old! And my hubby really needs a wife around the house. Yes, we will be poor as dirt. Yes, we will have to make sacrifices. No, I probably won't regret it. Doug graduates this year and I am excited to have more time to take care of our home and spend time as a family! YAAAAAY!
I am keeping my Old Navy job one day a week (3 hour shift) because I like working there... its a little break in the week for me, a little spending money, and the benefits are great! And of course I have my photography business that I can do on my own time. But this will be the first time since I was 17 that I won't have a full-time job outside the home! Sure I am trading it for a 24 hour job INSIDE the home, but that's even better! :)
3 comments:
Yay! Congrats Kass...hope it is all you wanted and more! I think it is smart that you are keeping that 3-hr shift--a little personal time is always good. Does this mean you will now be blogging Kota even more-frequently?! :o)
Congrats! That is what we are working towards too. Enjoy!
Congrats. I love it. Good thing you are keeping the 3 hours a week though. I started doing purse parties because I needed one night a week to get out and do something for myself.
Post a Comment