12.15.2008

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

We are definitely having a merry little Christmas in our home. It's a humble home with a humble tree and little decor... But it makes me happy and feels so cozy and comforting! I love Christmas! And that love is something I plan to pass on to my children. It's my favorite time of year! I looked forward to getting out our little tree for a month now and had so much fun putting it up with Dakota and Doug. The new wonder and excitement that Dakota has for everything brings new enjoyment to something I've been doing for 25 years! She was mesmerized by the lights and pretty ornaments. And she even noticed her unwrapped toys under the tree... oops! But it was a great experience putting up all these decorations for someone else this year to enjoy... to teach my little girl about baby Jesus and the reason why we celebrate this season.



2 comments:

Nicole Norris said...

I totally agree with you! Christmas is so fun with kids. Kassie is all about the light and just walks around pointing at everything saying "Christmas" I love it!

danna said...

Your baby girl is getting so big and she's so cute. Hope you're doing well. Merry Christmas!