Ok, this is my 101st post, and I have been dying to post some of the reasons why I LOVE Christmas and this time of year. I think there are probably 101 so here we go... in no particular order...
These are a few of my favorite things...
hot chocolate*watching snow fall*cozy fire*warm house*Christmas lights*Christmas music*lots of LOVE*giving gifts*fondue on Christmas Eve*putting up decorations*church*family*friends*New York at Christmas time*department stores*hustle and bustle*choirs*music bells*holiday movies*Christmas PJ's*sleeping in*staying up late*games with my sister*nativity reading with my family*Christmas stories*taking pictures*opening presents*being surprised*traditions*laughing*crying*scarfs* mittens*boots*petty coats*caroling*the Savior*Christmas cards*The Nutcracker* smell of pine*sweaters*stockings with toes*warm blankets*stocking stuffers*Santa*The Night Before Christmas*Mixed Nuts*Christmas programs*bell ringers at walmart*Toys for Tots*Sub for Santa*Christmas dinner*candy*chocolate*hot apple cider*snuggling*smiles*children's laughter*joy* memories*bundle up*snowman*Temple Square*downtown decor*sales*parties*jingle bells*ornaments*wreaths *eggnog*sugar cookies*fudge*Christmas break*doorbell ditching*treat plates*teapots steaming*crisp air*moon glow on snow*ice skating*snow angels*stars*Silent Night*angels*peppermint bark*candy canes*ribbons and bows*wrapping paper *The Grinch*anticipation*Christmas trees*Poinsettias*Holly and Ivy*foggy breath*kindness*generosity*neighbors*slippers* advent calendars*kissing under the mistle toe*...AND the SPIRIT of Christmas!!
Wow! I could even think of more. But these are some of my favorite things about Christmas! It's my most favorite holiday, and I can't help but be excited like a little child when the season comes around!!
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment