I keep coming across families that have lost children due to car accidents. The worst part is, that they have been under-informed about car seat safety which could have prevented the loss of their child. One family made this video explaining the importance of a 5-point harness. It is also important to keep your infant/toddler rear facing for as long as possible. The momentum of a crash causes their organs to be crushed against their skeleton and seatbelt. A 5-point harness prevents this by evenly distributing the impact on the body. Since we all drive almost every day and would want to do everything in our power to prevent the loss of our child, I wanted to pass this along, since I think it is really important information that isn't so widely known. I myself did not understand this important car seat safety until I saw this video... And if you look online you'll find multiple videos from many families that have suffered the same loss for the same reason.. seat belt failure (tether your car seats)... booster seats too soon... Please, watch this video and pass it on to anyone who can benefit from this information.
No comments:
Post a Comment