10.08.2008
My little frog..
This morning, I left Dakota in the living room rolling around with some toys while I got ready down the hall. She's usually babbling so I can tell when she gets upset or in trouble. After a while, I realized that I hadn't heard her for a while and that it was really quiet in there. So, I ran out to check on her. When I came around the corner, I found her suspended on her hands and knees with her eyes darting around the room. I looked closer and noticed there was a fly buzzing around her landing and taking off in different directions and she was following its every move. She was so focused on the fly that she didn't even notice I was in the room. I thought at any moment she would fling her tongue out and snatch it up! :) It was so cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thats cute! I cant believe she's got a tooth already Heather just got her's last month- crazy!
Happy late birthday Doug
Ps I love the 6 mo pictures
Post a Comment