We celebrated my Dad's and Uncle Matt's birthdays at The Pie...
I stayed up late playing with Grandma...
I had my first (uhhh, maybe second) french fry...
Followed by my first taste of chocolate at Girl's Night(see post below)
I really sat on my own for the first time...
And I started lifting up onto my hands and knees and rocking (It's only a matter of time before I crawl)!
Oh!
3 comments:
She like FF's and chocolate....hmmmm I wonder who she could be related to? Not OUR side of the family :)
Ok you're so sweet!!! You have no idea how much I needed to hear that! I so don't feel cute all the time... You're just nice. ;)
But, I know, I would love to meet your little one! Although I'm sure it'll make me even more baby hungry... she's so cute!!! But, we most defiantly need to set something up, and soon! I miss y'all!
xoxo,
Kristen
Wow, Sounds like a fun filled weekend! I love Dakota's facial expressions!!
Post a Comment