3.12.2010

Slide

The weather finally warmed enough to warrant a trip to the park. It was still a bit chilly but that didn't seem to bother Dakota. She played and played until it was time to go. She loves slides but has never been able to quite go down them herself. She's always needed someone to position her or give her a push. But when we got to the park, she climbed right up to the tall twirly slide, sat down and slid on down! No problem. And then she did it again, and again... and again! The only thing I had to help her with at the park was the swing. But I pretty much got to sit back and watch her play. It was so nice! And she had so much fun being able to do everything on her own. She was quite entertained. Yay for parks and yay for warm weather! Can't wait till it is actually warm and we can go out every day! This spring is going to be so fun for Dakota!


1 comment:

Nicole Norris said...

Oh I love the park. A place dedicated to making smiles!