Things have been a little hectic, so it took some time, but we finally got Oakley's birth announcement done. Thanks to my cousin Amanda for the design. If you ever need a design done, let me know! She is awesome!
So cute! I live the picture with Dakota! Thanks again for taking little Max's pictures. I can't wait to see them! It was good to see you. We will have to get together soon. I am starting to feel more like myself every day.
I love the announcement. I especially love the picture with Dakota. IF we make it out to Utah during the summer then I may have you do some family and baby pictures for me. But I'm not sure...I gotta look at the budget and IF we get to Utah. lol. p.s. I'm still REALLY sad that I missed seeing you guys this past weekend...
4 comments:
So cute! I live the picture with Dakota! Thanks again for taking little Max's pictures. I can't wait to see them! It was good to see you. We will have to get together soon. I am starting to feel more like myself every day.
I love the announcement. I especially love the picture with Dakota. IF we make it out to Utah during the summer then I may have you do some family and baby pictures for me. But I'm not sure...I gotta look at the budget and IF we get to Utah. lol. p.s. I'm still REALLY sad that I missed seeing you guys this past weekend...
Cute baby! I want mine now. =)
Love your baby announcement! I hope things are getting back into a routine and settling down for you.
Post a Comment