7.15.2008

If it doesn't get ALL over the place, it doesn't belong in your face!


Well, now that Dakota is 4-months, her doctor said she could start baby cereal. Doug and I made it a family event. We were both really excited to see how she'd react. We stripped her down to her diaper, put on a bib, sat her up in her bouncer chair and spooned some runny cereal into her mouth! We're pretty sure more of it came out than went in, but we kept her attention for about 5 whole minutes. She actually handled the spoon feeding better than we expected, although I think she was more interested in her bib than the cereal. :) But we all had a good time!

1 comment:

Christine said...

She looks so cute, I hope you are still planning on coming this weekend because I want to see her! :)