Well, I took Dakota back to the doctor today because she'd been irritable for days, running a fever for 24 hours, started to refuse feedings, and didn't sleep for more than 45 minutes at a time last night and would wake up screaming. I thought maybe she had another ear infection. No ear infection. What she does have is sores down her throat that are white surrounded by red rings. I'm assuming very painful. No wonder she wouldn't eat! Doc says its some virus that I won't attempt to repeat. Basically, a viral throat infection. So, I had to take my first day off work to take care of the bebe. We mostly just lounged on the couch and watched movies and/or slept. She wanted to be held most the time. I can tell she really doesn't feel well. :( Poor bebe!


1 comment:
It sounds like she must be in pain! Good thing her mommy is taking care of her. I hope she feels better!
Post a Comment