7.28.2008

Bear Lake

Doug's extended family invited us up for a weekend at Bear Lake. It is so beautiful! We were only able to go for one night, but we had a ton of fun. Dakota's second cousins just adored her and made great entertainers. We played games and relaxed and just enjoyed spending a weekend away together as a family. We took Koda to the beach and she wasn't sure what she thought of the waves splashing on her, but she loved the warm sand between her toes! After being in the hot hot sun(its been like 100 degrees!), we stopped for Bear Lake's famous rasberry shakes and enjoyed them all the way home.
I love this picture of her. I always want to remember her like this....standing up... taking in all the world around her. That bald head and ruffly butt! :) SO CUTE

Dakota's second cousin, McKell...at 3 years old is a great babysitter! ;)

Checkin' out the waves with Daddy

Mmmm...warm sand between our toes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of her and you. :) Lynn

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Hey! So, we're setting our blog to private soon, and wanted your email address so I can send you an invite! Leave a comment on my post "Going Private" w/ your email address! Thanks!! :-)

CAMI said...

Ok first off you were in Boise and didnt come see me- I am sad!
Well I just caught my self up on your last month of posts:
Its hard to see the baby get big- not just old but bigger! I do love that they do the % to know where your baby is at- Heather still has a head of 3% sad huh!
Well Dakota is a doll-
And I must say how incredible jealous I am of her sleeping by her self and 10-12 hours- we are lucky to get heater to do 5 hours straight- in fact I am scare tonight is my first night taking her on by my self (Jason is working nights for 6 weeks) And we are just a week ago having her cry to sleep- its hard I wish I started sooner!
SO baby food huh- heather loved the rice at first (we started at 4 mo's too) now she wants our food- so beware! no jk I love that she eats good!
And lastly I am sorry she was sick- its no fun Heather was sick alot from 4-6 mo I hated it! We thought maybe teeth but here she is 10 mo's and no teeth to show!
Oh yeah I am excited to meet her at Lisa's wedding and the babys to meet each other!
~Cami
Ps I wrote a novel!!