
Here is why I like the Thirsties Duo-Wrap covers:
*CUTE designs and colors. So fun to put on your cute baby!
*Leg gussets and waist gathering are awesome at preventing leaks. No leaks thus far! (And we've had some close calls.)
*The snap-rise adjustment makes these economical and versatile. You can customize this to fit your baby no matter his shape.
BE WARNED: SIZE 1 really only fits up to about 14 or 15 pounds on the biggest setting. I would advise moving to Size 2 around 14 pounds and using that size on smallest setting. Much better fit!
*Easy to wash and hang-dries quickly.
*Choice of aplix or snap closure. I have some of both. Aplix is faster for moving babies but snaps seem more durable like they will last longer. Aplix also shows wear faster.
*These are inexpensive. These are one of the most affordable covers you will find and for the adjustability, cuteness and actual function, you can't beat it! Makes it easy to stock up on different styles. Around $11-13 per cover.
*The inside of the cover is slick, so if a little mess leaks thru to it, you can just wipe it down, throw in the new insert and keep going. I only trade it in for a new one when the gusset lining gets soiled. Then I toss it in the pail at the end of the day and start a new one in the morning. I use AIO's for the night.
*You can use these with prefolds, fitteds and inserts. It could even be used as a swim diaper cover. So versatile.
*The cover itself is super thin and trim. Any bulk will come from whatever insert you use.
*The Aplix closure is nice for skinny waisted babies b/c you can overlap the tabs to make a snug fit. However, once the size gets too small, the aplix strip along the top tends to rub agains baby's belly. But moving up to the next size fixes that!
I also purchased some Thirsties AIO's with the tunnel and they are great! I use those for outings and overnight or when I know there will be a long time between changings. It wicks the moisture away and the tunnel offers the option of added inserts/doublers for more absorbability.
All in all I love my Thirsties and reach for them the most!
No comments:
Post a Comment