11.02.2010

Creepy Crawler-Climber

Yesterday, I left Oakley downstairs and ran upstairs to get a diaper ask Doug to change his diaper. Dakota followed me up, and we were all in the master bedroom talking. Doug agreed and started toward the door when I hear him exclaim, "What THE ???? Are you sure you left him downstairs???"

I replied, "100% sure, why? Did he climb up the stairs?"

Yes, indeed he did. He was making his way into our room as we spoke.

My creepy crawler is now a climber as well!

He absolutely HATES being left alone in a room and this is proof! I am convinced his stair climbing is a direct result of his sheer will power to be in the same room with us.

4 comments:

The Finlinsons said...

Crazy that he climbs now! AHH! Time is going by so fast and all the kids are growing so fast! And I felt so bad when I saw the pictures below of Oakley's eye! Poor kid! Glad he is OK.

Manning's said...

Uh oh...climbing stairs.. now you REALLY have your hands full!

Nicole Norris said...

That is funny! I am always glad when they can crawl up and down the stairs. Then I don't have to worry about them falling.

Ben, Alyssa, and Ting-Ting Green said...

Wow, they are both getting soo big! That is awesome that Oakley is so excited to get moving.