3.02.2009

Tag, I'm It

Thanks for tagging me, Lauren!

List of eight tag:
Post rules on your blog
Answer the five '8' items
Let each person you tag know by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV shows: (Ok these are just shows I watch right now, not all time faves)
1) Grey's Anatomy
2) Boston Legal
3) House
4) American Idol
5) Ellen
6) The Bachelor
7) 24
8) Raising the Bar

8 things I did yesterday:
1) Made Breakfast in bed for my husband
2) Got to Church late because I got a flat tire
3) Took a nap with my lover :)
4) Played with my daughter, Dakota
5) Made dinner for me and the family that I am nannying for this week
6) Got all the kids ready for bed
7) Rocked my baby and sang to her
8) Caught up on pictures and blog

8 favorite restaurants:
(I can only pick 8? Ok... here are my Utah faves)
1) Tandoori Oven
2) Cafe Rio
3) SamPan
4) Olive Garden
5) Joe's Crab Shack
6) Cheesecake Factory
7) Thai Lotus
8) Maddox

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1) Dakota's First Birthday (a bitter-sweet feeling)
2) Doug's graduation and the end of graveyards
3) My trip to D.C. and the cherry blossoms!!!
4) Spring and Summer....WARMTH and SUNSHINE
5) Getting Pregnant
6) Working Out
7) Growing my Photography Business
8) Decorating my home

8 things on my wish list:
1) Desktop Computer with a large monitor for editing my photos
2) Money
3) A Beach Vacation
4) More time with my hubby
5) Uninterrupted indefinite sleep time
6) To be skinny and buff
7) More Children
8) Perfection :)


I TAG:
1) Brie Alder
2) Bri Z.
3) Michelle Krainich
4) Shanna
5) Adrianne
6) Lisa Feil
7) Mandy Larsen
8) Bethany

No comments: